How do I know If NeuroMD™ Is right for me?
Does insurance cover NeuroMD™?
Insurance coverage varies depending on the insurance company, the plan, and condition being treated. For example Medicare: "All uses of NMES other than for the treatment of disuse atrophy in neurologically intact patients and for walking in SCI patients remain non-covered."
NeuroMD recommends contacting your insurance provider to see if they will cover or reimburse your purchase (proof of purchase receipt is provided via email)
However, if you do have an HSA (Health Savings Account) or an FSA (Flexible Spending Account), the NeuroMD Corrective Therapy Device has been approved for use with either accounts.
Does NeuroMD™ accept FSA or HSA?
Yes, we accept both! Simply process your HSA/FSA debit card (Visa, Mastercard, or Discover) like you would any credit or debit card.
The NeuroMD Corrective Therapy Device Kit Includes:
- Corrective Therapy Device™
- Charging Cable
- 2 Electrode Gel-Pads (12 week supply)
- Remote & remote battery
- Pad zipper storage pouch
- User guide & 12 Week Use Protocol based on Clinical Trial Results
- Free eBook with the Top 6 Exercises & Stretches for back pain relief
How often do I use NeuroMD™?
The NeuroMD Corrective Therapy Device includes a 12 Week Use Protocol based on clinical trial results.
Week 1: 4x per week - 25min per session
Week 2-12: 5x per week - 25min per session
Week 13: (maintenance phase): 1-3x per week
How long until I experience pain relief?
NeuroMD is designed to correct the root cause of the pain, so its primary purpose is to deliver long-term relief. Following the twelve week user protocol is an investment in your long-term health, and you may not notice a difference until several weeks into the therapy. Everyone’s physiology is unique and results vary from person to person. Customers have reported results as early as 3 to 4 weeks. Many of our customers are saying they have a “new lease on life” and that they’ve been pain free for months since completing the NeuroMD Corrective Therapy twelve Week Protocol.
How long is shipping?
NeuroMD ships from North Carolina, USA and on average, orders are delivered within 3-5 business days. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery during holidays. FedEx 2 Day Delivery is also available.
Who should not use NeuroMD™?
It is always recommend consulting with your physician before starting any new exercise program or treatment modality. Patients with any electronic implants such as a pacemaker are not advised to use the Corrective Therapy Device.
- Do not allow children to handle, swallow or ingest accessories or parts.
- Do not use this device across or through your chest any electrical
currents introduced into the chest may cause rhythm disturbances.
- Do not use this device over your eyes, mouth, face, front of neck, head, chest , or
across your heart because this could cause severe muscle spasms resulting in
difficulty in breathing and other adverse effects.
- Consult with your physician before using this device if you are in the care of a
- Stop using this device and consult your physician if your pain does not
improve, becomes more than mild, or continues for more than five days.
- Do not use this device while driving, operating machinery, or during any
activity in which electrical stimulation can put you at risk of injury.
- Do not use this device over open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red,
infected, or inflamed areas or skin eruptions (e.g., phlebitis, thrombophlebitis,
- Do not use this device if you are susceptible to rhythm disturbances to the
heart unless under direction of your physician.
- Do not use this device over, or in proximity to, cancerous lesions.
- Do not use this device on children.
- Do not use this device in the presence of electronic monitoring equipment
(e.g., cardiac monitors, ecg alarms), which may not operate properly when
the electrical stimulation device is in use.
- Do not use this device when in the bath, shower or other sources of moisture.
- Do not use this device while sleeping.
- Do not use this device on abnormal skin, or skin that is not clean & healthy.
- Do not operate in close proximity (e.g. 1 m) to shortwave or microwave
therapy equipment as it may produce instability in the device output.
- Do not use this device if you are pregnant, or suspect that you are pregnant,
unless under the direction of your physician.
- If you have suspected or diagnosed heart disease, you should follow
precautions recommended by your physician.
- If you have suspected or diagnosed epilepsy, you should follow precautions
recommended by your physician.
- Use this device with caution if you have a tendency to bleed internally, such
as following an injury or fracture.
- Consult with your physician prior to using this device after a recent surgical
procedure, because stimulation accelerates the healing process.